Henry Krank Antique Guns
Henry Krank are dealers in antique arms, armour and accessories. We are always looking to expand our varied and unique collection of antique arms and curiosa.
Our collection is vast and includes some fine examples of antique militaria, including:
- Pistols, shotguns, rifles and revolvers
- Cannons, crossbows and suits of armour
- Swords, knives and bayonets
- Obsolete calibres, curiosa and Americana
- Vintage shooting accessories, equipment and much more.
How To Sell Your Antique Arms
If you have an individual item or a whole collection you are interested in selling, do not hesitate to get in touch for a free valuation at no obligation. We welcome collections no matter the size, so even if your group of items run into the hundreds, we would be very happy to take a look.
Selling antiques could not be easier with Henry Krank. Firstly, contact us to let us know what it is you would like to sell. Don’t worry if you’re not sure exactly what kind of antique it is: we will arrange a suitable time for you to pop into our store with your item(s) or email us photographs. We can identify the item for you and quote you a price for the sale.
Lastly, if you wish to sell your antique gun, collection of powder flasks or even a suit of armour, we will arrange for a courier to pick up the item from you.
For more information about how sell your antique guns with us, check out our blog post with all that you need to know.
Buying Antique Arms
There are several ways you can buy antique guns for sale from Heney Krank.
- You can pop into our store near Leeds in West Yorkshire to view a huge selection of our antiques, which are always on display. If you fancy doing so, we recommend making a day of it and visiting the Royal Armouries Museum that is only a few miles away from our store.
- Henry Krank are regular exhibitors at antique arms fairs. For more information about dates and locations, visit our Arms Fair page to find out more. If there is an item listed online that you wish us to bring to an arms fair, please get in touch at least a week in advance and we'll make sure it is included in the range we take to the fair you intend to visit.
- View our antique collection online, which is regularly updated with high-quality photographs and full descriptions.