LEE AUTO DRUM POWDER MEASURE
LEE AUTO DRUM POWDER MEASURE
Auto-Drum Powder Measure Automatic case actuated drum powder measure. Accurately and automatically dispense powder in your favourite cartridge. Two infinitely adjustable drums included. These Quick Change drums will accurately and reliably drop charges from 1 to 80 grains of powder.
- Case actuated; never spill a charge
- Exclusive elastomer wiper prevents powder shearing, works great with difficult metering extruded powders
- Machined body with labyrinth groove mates to the precision molded nylon drums providing a leak free fit with the finest powders
- Drum is actuated by a steel sector and pinion gear train
- Quick-change hopper has on/off valve to quickly change powders
- Sleek modern design, all gears springs and levers inside the die cast housing
- Features swivel adapter, makes moving measure fast and convenient
- Double charge disconnector reduces the chance of a double charge on progressive presses. (Press must have a fixed tool head or turret to use this feature)
Handgun and rifle drums included.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO DELIVER THIS ITEM?
Delivery of this item to a UK mainland address is £4.00.
If you add other items to your order the delivery charge will remain at £4.00 (some exclusions apply, including explosive items and gun cabinets).
HOW QUICKLY WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Our aim is to dispatch all orders placed before 13.00pm on the same day. Any orders placed after that time will be dispatched on the next working day. For UK deliveries, you should receive your item 2-3 working days after placing your order.
We will send you a notification email when your order has been dispatched.
We always try our best to dispatch every order following the above guidelines, however during extremely busy periods, dispatch times may increase by up to one day. We will keep you updated on the status of your order via email.
HOW CAN I TRACK THE STATUS OF MY ORDER?
You will receive an email to confirm we have received your order. You will also receive an email to let you know when your order has been dispatched.
In your dispatch confirmation email we will include any relevant tracking numbers, allowing you to track your parcel on the carrier's website.
WILL I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
Depending on the service we use to send your order, someone may need to sign for your order. If your order is dispatched by Parcel Force or Tuffnells, then a signature will be required. Your dispatch confirmation email will confirm which carrier has been used.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED?
If any item you receive from us arrives damaged, please contact us on 01132 569 163 / 01132 565 167 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible . We will then advise you on the best course of action. In most cases we will ask you to return the item to us for an exchange or refund.
WHAT IF I WANT TO RETURN AN ITEM?
Please click here to read our returns policy.
I LIVE OVERSEAS, HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO DELIVER THIS ITEM?
Please note only orders for UK delivery may be placed online. We are able to ship some items overseas. If you are an overseas customer please contact us on 01132 569 163 / 01132 565 167 or email us at email@example.com with a list of items you are interested in, include your name and full address so that we may calculate a delivery charge for you.